Our New Appointment Policy
We are here to keep all our clients safe, healthy and still fabulous whilst enjoying their beauty treatments in our clean and relaxing private studio. This is a snapshot of our health and safety policies. More details below. Thank you for your support, kind understanding and patience.
XOXO Posh Lashes
What are our COVID-Safe Practices?
Hygiene and safety have always been our utmost priority at Posh Lashes Nunawading and we are ensuring this remains at the forefront of our focus during this time. Whilst we are taking every precaution to ensure you have a safe, happy and comfortable experience, please note the following guidelines below.
These are the COVID Safe Plan and Measures that are implemented in our private studio:
- An online pre-consult form will be sent to you when you book and to be submitted to us prior to your appointment.
- Services offered will be by appointment only. No walk ins as usual as we are a private studio.
- Service provided in studio will be limited to one client per session temporarily.
- Client temperature screening may be required upon entering. If a client shows any sign of illness or temperature we will have to immediately decline service.
- A friendly reminder that if you aren’t feeling well, or if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Appointment windows will be extended by 15 minutes to allow for extra time for cleaning and disinfecting between services, so please make sure you are checking your start times.
- Clients who are unwell to call us 24 hours before your appointment to reschedule. This applies to our staff as well.
- Clients to sanitise hands when arriving and leaving.
- Clients to wear new fresh face masks to each appointment or you can buy one when here. Face mask to be worn throughout the entire duration of your treatment.
- Staff will wear mask and gloves, wash hands before and after each client.
- We practise shoeless studio.
- Dedicated box for bags and personal items.
- UVC germicidal air sanitiser will be turned on throughout the day to clean air.
- We won’t be able to provide you with a blanket but please do bring a jumper or your own blanket to stay nice and warm.
- Lash bed and sofa is waterproof for easy disinfection after each client.
- Medical grade disinfectant used to regular sanitise tools, furnishings, door handles and bedding in between clients and at the end of day.
- No drinks or magazines offered.
- Menus are laminated.
- Any clients waiting will be required to wait outside.
Thank you for your honesty, patience and respect for our measures to protect clients and staff as we are here to ensure that clients can enjoy our beauty treatments in a safe and healthy environment. We look forward to see you soon. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all about our procedures.
XOXO Posh Lashes