Our COVID-Safe Measures
Hygiene and safety for our clients and staff is our utmost priority here at Posh Lashes. We are take protective measures and abide by government COVID-Safe regulations to ensure that you have a safe, happy and comfortable experience.
Our COVID-Safe procedures and policies as follows:
- All our staff are fully vaccinated.
- In-line with Victorian Government vaccine rules, all clients must be fully vaccinated before coming in for a treatment or have a medical exemption letter from a medical practitioner.
- To present to us your Vaccinated Certificate or Medical Exemption Letter prior to treatment.
- Check-in with our QR code.
- Sanitise hands upon arriving and leaving
- Temperature will be checked upon entering. If a client shows any sign of Covid-like symptoms, illness or temperature we will have to decline service and client to cancel or reschedule appointment until fully well.
- Clients to wear new fresh face mask to each appointment or we can provide one.
- Face mask to be worn throughout the entire duration of your treatment.
- Staff will wear mask, sanitise hands before and after each client.
- Service provided in studio will be limited to one client per session for now.
- Appointment windows are extended by 15 minutes to allow for extra time for cleaning and disinfecting between services, so please ensure you arrive on time.
- If you arrive early or we are running behind time, kindly wait in your car or in the foyer. We will text or call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Clients who are unwell to call us at least 24 hours (if possible) prior to your appointment to reschedule.
- If you are not feeling well, have Covid-like symptoms, have been diagnosed with Covid or is a close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, was at a Covid hotspot, do get tested and reschedule your appointment to a later date. You can rebook once you have been tested negative for COVID-19 or have completed your isolation period.
- Clients who are unwell to call us at least 24 hours (if possible) prior to your appointment to reschedule. This applies to our staff as well.
- Services offered will be by appointment only.
- Appointment windows will be extended by 15 minutes to allow for extra time for cleaning and disinfecting between services, so please make sure you are checking your start times.
- UVC germicidal air sanitiser will be turned on throughout the day to sanitise air.
- We will not providing blankets so please bring a jumper or your own blanket to stay nice and warm.
- Lash bed is waterproof for easy disinfection after each client.
- Medical grade disinfectant used to regular sanitise tools, furnishings, door handles and bedding in between clients and at the end of day.
- No drinks or magazines offered.
- Menus are laminated.
Thank you for your honesty, patience and respect for our measures to protect clients and staff so that you can enjoy our beauty treatment in a safe and healthy environment. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our procedures. We look forward to seeing you soon.
XOXO Posh Lashes
Covid-Safe Appointment Practices
We are here to keep all our clients safe, healthy and still fabulous whilst enjoying their beauty treatments in our clean and relaxing private studio. This is a snapshot of our health and safety measures. More details above. Thank you for your support, kind understanding and patience.
XOXO Posh Lashes